For equipment in wet environments, Presair air switches are the safe and economical solution. Applications range from medical operating room equipment to sewer cleaning machinery.
Presair air switches deliver complete electrical isolation with zero voltage at the point of actuation, providing critical benefits in a wet environment:
- Safe: No voltage at the on/off button or pedal to shock the user or spark an explosion. UL Recognized, CSA Certified.
- Economical: Costs less than conventional controls.
- Easy installation: No plugs, cable ends or sockets.
- Reliable: Proven technology with no risk of electrical interference or spurious signals that may affect cables and other components.
Air Switch Products
- TinyTrol® Miniature Air Switch
- Standard Air Switch
- PC Board Mount Air Switch
- Magictrol® Sequencing Switch
Available in both single and double pole, with alternate action and momentary action.
- Rating: 2 HP @ 240 VAC; 1 HP @ 120 Vac; other ratings up to 25 AMPS available.
- Material: Acetal body/acetal mechanism; silicon rubber diaphragm; stainless steel screws and springs.
Available in both single and double pole, with alternate action, delayed action and momentary action.
- Rating: 2HP @ 240 VAC; 1 HP @ 120 VAC; 21 AMPS to 250 VAC; other ratings available to 25 AMPS.
- Material: Acetal body and mechanism; silicon rubber diaphragm, stainless steel springs and screws.
- Miniature single pole and double pole switches, used as air switches in combination with Presair actuators. Momentary action.
- Rating: 1 Amp Resistive, 120/240 VAC; UL recognized for 100,000 operations; CSA Certified.
- Material: Rynite/acetal body, silicon diaphragm, gold pins and contacts, stainless steel springs and screws.
Allows you to switch up to four separate pieces of equipment in sequence, alternate action. Each time an air pulse is applied, a stepping cam is rotated through three or four positions, actuating a combination of two or three microswitches. For long distances, available with solenoid operation.
- Rating: 2 HP @ 240 VAC; 1 HP @ 120 VAC; 21 AMPS to 250 VAC; other ratings up to 25 AMPS; snap switches available.
- Material: Acetal body/acetal mechanism; silicon rubber diaphragm; stainless steel spring.
Contact Us to Discuss OEM Sales